ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The course covers the following topics:
DON'T TOUCH THIS TAB
It’s important to improve the accordion’s behaviour
Introduction to cyber warfare
- What is cyber?
- Attackers and Defenders
- Attack Lifecycle
- Malware and vulnerabilities
- Design for security
- Mitigation strategies
- Protocol Analysis
Network Attacks and defences
- Layer 2 protocol attacks
- Layer 3 protocol attacks
- Layer 4 protocol attacks
Applications attacks and defenses
- Application Layer Attack
- Intro to web application hacking
- Network intrusion protection
- Malware and End Point Security
- Intro to Encryption
- Use cases
- Integrity and Authenticity
- Authentication attacks and security
Don't touch this tab
About CYBERPRO was founded in cooperation with international information security and instruction authorities who bring to Israel world-leading cyber training technologies and a learning experience of the highest standard available today.
The partners include the IITC group which has been training graduates for the high tech industry for over 20 years, and was selected as the training center for the Cisco Company in Israel.
CYBERPRO’s advanced, sought-after training courses in the areas of infrastructures, information security and cyber are world famous. These training courses were developed by some of the best cyber experts in the world, for international security organizations that emphasize the high training capabilities, the professional learning methods and the unique training and practice technologies. Our connection with international groups allows our students to be exposed to unique employment opportunities in Israel and abroad.
The training and learning tracks are all based much hands-on practice and preparation for the industry and profession requirements, so they include technological labs and practice sessions using one of the most advanced simulators in the world.
- This course is intended for the beginner blue teamer, this course allow the student to get familiarized with the cyber world concept and terminology
- User-level knowledge of computers and the Internet
- Advanced level of English
- Familiarity with the Microsoft domain
- Basic familiarity with Linux
- Understanding the cyber-security world
- Basic understanding of common attacks vectors
- Familiarity with encryption concepts